• Responsible for developing creative and eCommerce stores.
• Working with different content management systems, e.g. WordPress
• Will need to work closely with internal and external stakeholders (clients)
• Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
• Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
• Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
• Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
• Creating websites that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
• Stay up-to-date with the latest web design trends
• Understand implementation of content and SEO on websites.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Web Development or any relevant field
• At least 2 years working experience in web design with proven track record
• Able to understand basic integration via API
• Must have advanced experience in WordPress and/or other CMS
• Additional Skills in UI / UX concept and Adobe illustrator is an added advantage
• Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and has strong attention to detail
• Good communication skills (English)
• Is a team player and eager to learn and have fun too!