- Good spoken English
- Experience in cocktail making, Inventory calculation (priority)
- Taking order from customers
- Answering questions about menu item, food sensitivities and food substitutions.
- Giving customers suggestions for food and drinks and telling them about any special menu items.
- Serving non alcoholic beverages and delivering food and alcoholic beverages to customers.
- Communicating with customers to ensure satisfaction and resolve the complaints.
- Processing customer payments.
- Removing dirty dishes from tables to avoid clutter while customers are eating.
- Cleaning table after customer have finished their meals.
- 2 full time position(s) available.
- Interviews will be held only with the candidates who have 1+ year work experience.
- Ability to follow directions. Excellent customer services skills, oral communication and listening skills.
- Able to work at shift hours.
- Able to work overtime.