- Provide mould servicing and mould repair to achieve Customer’s specifications and delivery schedule
- Perform mould inspections for new and transfer tools
- Perform tooling-related preparation and machining
- Mould repairs, assemble, dismantle and new mould fabrication
- Involve in mould troubleshooting and mould improvements
- Execute mould preventive maintenance according to plan
- Take reasonable care of workplace health and safety; abide by all EHS policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as and when assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Tool & Die Engineering
- At least 2 years working experience in Metal Stamping industry.
- Mechanical knowledge in Tool & Die mould maintenance
- Knowledge and technical understanding of automotive processes, components and manufacturing techniques.
- Good knowledge in follow up and trouble shooting.