• Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of custom banking
solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems
• Plan and drive the project’s technical execution to achieve the committed scope and timeline.
• Ability to co-ordinate multi-teams (e.g. customers, internal functional and technical SMEs), to
understand business requirements, technical design and preparing of technical specifications.
• Assist in estimation of efforts and timescales for tasks delegated to the team.
• Contribute to code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to Simbiotik Technologies
standards / guidelines.
• Commit to continuous improvement and refinement of Simbiotik Technologies methodology
• Strong technical knowledge and skills, consistently provide technical guidance and develop
• Responsible for forward resource management, team building and staff career growth.
• Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
• At least 10+ years project management experience, in a role that requires involvement and
understanding of business activities. Aware of industry and professional standards (e.g. ISO
• Extensive experience in infrastructure or organisation wide application implementation.
• Familiar with methodologies and project tools such as PRINCE 2, PMI and Microsoft Project.
• Effective at acquiring an understanding of a problem or situation, and developing an
approach to interacting with the situation.
• Needs to keep overall objectives and strategies in mind, and not be deflected by matters of
• Effective in the application of relevant industry and process standards to all tasks
• Must take initiative to ensure technical skills and specialization’s are kept up to date in line
with industry developments and ensure that all relevant skill sets are current.
Project Technical Skill
• 5+ Years Managing Java Enterprise Application or Microservice development (preferably in
financial industry), preferably using popular Java development framework / tools such as
Spring framework, JPA, JMS, Maven.
• Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, strives to achieve more as
a team, and able to motivate others.
• Understand design documentation standards such as Unified Modeling Language.
• Experience in various Java Enterprise Application or Microservice frameworks and design
• Familiar with container platform
• Familiar with Agile implementation
• Familiar with commonly used CI (Continuous Integration) and/or CD (Continuous Deployment)
• Experience in Cloud based deployment
• Good communication skills especially on technical concepts / terms
• Good logical thinking, know when to apply different solution / approach on different situation
based on experience / R&D
• Fast learner, able to pick up new knowledge / skills related to the tasks within reasonable time
• Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan.
• Ability and willingness to travel within the region.