– Participate in requirement, design, coding, implementation, testing, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and integration.
– Contribute to code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to standards / guidelines.
– Build reusable code and libraries for various projects.
– Work closely with the team to achieve group objectives.
– At least 2-3 years of development using the relevant technologies.
– Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in IT/Software Engineering or equivalent.
– Experience doing development using JAVA framework
– Experience working with database including DB2
– Familiar with RESTful APIs and ability to integrate data from various back ends.
– Ability to code for Android / iOS platforms is an added advantage.
– Experienced with code versioning tools such as Git.