• Responsible for planning, implementing and leading social media efforts of clients across a variety of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter and other.
• Build & Lead the social media division in the execution of innovative campaigns
• Monitor and proactively increase social traffic, follow growth and engagement performance through both organic and paid marketing.
• Work with partners and influencers to increase the number of quality followers as per the client’s objectives.
• Monitor, engage with comments and reactions and grow online communities through best-practice community management.
• Understand changes to the marketplace and industry, and proposing to the client on new creative strategies accordingly
• Monitor and report KPIs for specific clients.
• Identify the company’s buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
• Pinpoint deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner.
• Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization.
• Stay current with marketing trends and strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or any relevant field
• At least 2 years managerial experience in social media marketing with proven track record in growing and retaining social audiences.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Knowledge of the latest social media trends and an avid user of social media
• Strong hands-on experience across of key tools including Facebook Business, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, etc
• Paid social experience – specifically optimizing CPCs, lead generation and audience retargeting
• Experience with influencer marketing
• Excellent leadership and communication skills and can demonstrate the ability to communicate with both internal stakeholders and clients.
• Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and has strong attention to detail
• Is a team player and eager to learn and have fun too!