SHIPPING ASSISTANT / EXECUTIVE (DOCUMENT)
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and arranging the import and export goods.
- Responsible for coordinating with forwarding agency on shipment issues.
- To prepare the shipping documents such as proforma invoice, packing list etc.
- To plan and coordinating with the production planner on export finish goods.
- To plan and coordinating with the purchaser on import goods.
- To handle the trade items registration and others necessary documentation from the kastam authority.
- To coordinate among the sales persons and sales administration assistants for the effective and smooth sales operation.
- To implement the ISO 9001 quality management system and other management systems for its department.
- Any other task assigned by the superior.
- Degree or diploma in sales & marketing or business administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 (1) years experience of shipping administration work or related field in manufacturing.
- PC literate; knowledge in window office word , excel .
- Able to communicate effectively in English, Malay & Mandarin.
- Must be able to work indepently with little instruction and order.