• Responsible for planning, implementing and managing company’s overall SEO strategy.
• Build & Lead the SEO/SEM division in the execution of innovative campaigns
• Partner with the Project Managers in driving efficiency and scale across primary operational KPIs
• Understand changes to the marketplace and industry, adjusting client SEO strategies accordingly
• Implementing strategy to work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
• Monitor and report KPIs for specific clients.
• Identify the company’s buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
• Pinpoint deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner.
• Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization.
• Stay current with SEO/SEM trends and strategies to ensure we meet search engine guidelines
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Mass Communication or any relevant field
• At least 2 years managerial experience in SEO/SEM with proven track record
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Strong understanding on all aspects of SEO and SEM.
• Knowledge of HTML / CSS is a plus.
• Strong hands-on experience with relevant SEO/SEM tools and analytics tools.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills and can demonstrate the ability to communicate with both internal stakeholders and clients.
• Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and has strong attention to detail
• Is a team player and eager to learn and have fun too!