• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Stay current with SEO/SEM trends and strategies to ensure we meet search engine guidelines
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
• Work well and collaborate with the marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming based on client’s goals
• Creating high-quality SEO content and assisting with blog content.
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Mass Communication or any relevant field
• Minimum of 2 years practical experience in SEO/SEM.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Strong understanding of on-page, off-page and technical SEO, SEM processes, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, and other SEO/SEM related apps
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Strong English proficiency. Additional language like Hindi, Bengali, Tagalog or others are a plus!
• Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and has strong attention to detail
• Is a team player and eager to learn and have fun too!