Senior Accounts & Finance Executive
Accounts & Finance
- Manage & lead the accounting & finance team to ensure the day-to-day operation of overall accounting & financial activities.
- Prepare and manage budget & cash flow forecasts including financial analysis to control cost and improve overall financial performance.
- Responsible for full set of accounts, management reports and cash flows.
- Consolidate group accounts.
- Perform financial analysis and review annual budgets and perform analysis in the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Liaison with the relevant government authorities for approval and compliance, external auditors / tax agents / banker / analysts.
- Manage operation expenses to ensure all expenses within approved budget.
- Prepare cash fund forecast and monitor cash flow requirements.
- Overseeing tax and other regulatory compliance records.
- Assist unit head in driving the operation, that is, be the prime mover in ensuring that key strategies are implemented and realized.
- Providing coaching and mentoring for subordinates.
- Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Administrative or equivalent.
- At least 3 – 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Administrative/Executive, Accounts & Finance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.