Be part of a Global IT Support Organization, delivering enterprise services that comprise of end-to-end lifecycle of IT identity and access provisioning and a single request process that enables end-users to utilize roles aligned to their job on the day the access is required for use, recertified as required, fully auditable and revoked if access is no longer required.
ACCOUNTABILITY AND SCOPE
- Functionally accountable to Regional Manager, Global Access Administration (AMER, APAC, EMEA)
- Responsible for providing support to all clients which includes employees, contractors and business partners which requires working with Abbott personnel at all levels.
Primary Job Function
- The Global Access Administration organization has a global charter that is principally responsible for ensuring proper control of access to Abbott IT and data assets for enterprise computer platforms and applications on a global, regional, divisional and local basis.
- Fulfil approved requests for access, recertification per user request and Abbott security policies.
- Deliver day to day support and administration of security components of Abbott Global IS systems:
- Provision, modify and de-provision accounts to end users, enabling them to access IT-Systems in scope of GAA.
- Provide support (by e-mail and telephone) to end users to resolve access control incidents.
- Detect and report incidents and problems encountered during performing the primary task, and contribute to resolve these.
- Deliver Access Administration services according agreed Service levels (in terms of quality, time and money).
- Identify operational technical and process issues and recommend improvements Assists in audits of security access control on above listed systems
- Assists in re-certification efforts
- Possibly consignation support services or standby services.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Responsible for day-to-day support and administration of security components of Abbott Global IS systems.
- Provides email and telephone support to end users to resolve IT system access related issues.
- Create, modify, and delete accounts requested by customers via request forms within SLA
- Ensure that ITSM incident and service request tickets are responded to and resolved within SLA
- Serve as escalation point within Administrator teams for requests issues of greater complexity
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related experience
- Open to fresh graduates; or 1-3 years of experience
- Active Directory account administration -OR- Microsoft Exchange account administration -OR- Application Account Administration
- Favorable: ITIL3 certification at foundation level (or more) Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong working knowledge of desktop, mobile related hardware and associated operating systems, peripherals and related infrastructure
- Ability to establish trust and credibility at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross division business unit model preferred.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.