- Reports to Sales & Marketing HOD in day-to-day sales & marketing operations.
- Plan, implement and monitor the execution of marketing related activities to ensure set targets are achieved.
- Maintain customers’ database and handle customer enquiries.
- Conduct canvassing calls on regular basis & develop a network of customers
- Conduct market research
- Familiar with sales & leasing of residential and commercial properties
- Familiar with HDA rules and regulation.
- Assist in the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
- Assist to monitor external sales & marketing agencies as required.
- Provide high level of service to achieve new or repeated business
- Liaise effectively with bankers, lawyers and enforcement department
- Possess Diploma/Degree in Real Estate Management /Marketing or business-related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar industry & capacity.
- Good knowledge of property market is an added advantage.
- Proficient in written and verbal in Mandarin, BM & English.
- High computer literacy especially in Microsoft office
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skill
- Able to work independently with high level of self-integrity
- Preferable candidates between 25-30 years old
- Willingness to travel or work in weekends and public holidays