Execute kitchen equipment sales objectives and growth targets by developing suitable channels and build a sustainable business in the right strategy creation and execution.
*Several position require*
- Source and develop new business for HORECA category. Target markets will include, but are not limited to – Hospitality, Restaurants, Food Chains, Distributors.
- To present and demo assigned brand and product.
- Maintain strong relationship with key customers to identify customers’ needs.
- To create brand awareness and promote the brands assigned to you.
- To implement and conduct a market survey of competitors in the market.
- Manage and initiate Brand or Product Launch / Cooking Show / Roadshow.
- Preparing Brand Review, Sales report for the respective Brand.
- Work with customer and dealer for product application that grow their business.
- Ensure alignment with distributor and customer strategy and plans for profitability and sustainable growth
- Constantly reviews (Quarterly) and monitors distributors and customer performances and capability to ensure targets and objectives are met.
- Build and foster industry contacts via networking, trade shows, and functions.
- Ensure timely payment collection from customers.
- Work in collaboration with Sales Manager to achieve the desired sales outcome.
- Based in Central region and mainly cover and support sales activities in Selangor, and occasionally other state given specific sales appointment.
- Over 3 years of working experience in Sales, preferably 1 years’ experience in similar position.
- Experience in F&B will be an advantage eg: F&B equipment sales, chef, F&B FMCG sales
- Able to handle high-end products.
- If required from time to time able to work after working hours or on weekend
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia. Any additional language like Mandarin and local dialects will be an added advantage.
- Team player, self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Possess own transport. Consist of valid driving license and able to travel.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.