Quantitative Associate Research Director
ROLE & SCOPE:
- Full overall responsibility and Leadership of your business unit in Quantitative Dept.
- Managing the business unit’s revenues, growth and profitability.
- The Quantitative Director is a member of the country management team and supports the Managing Director in overall company management.
- Hands-on management of all projects, and team leadership
- Budgeting and budget management of the business unit.
- Defining and recommending research methodologies
- Lead and motivate your business unit team to achieve annual business goals.
- Hands on involvement in client development and sales pitches.
- Taking briefs, writing & following up on proposals, writing questionnaires
- Ensure consistently high quality and timely delivery of projects
- Work with Research, Field and DP Teams to ensure smooth and timely deliveries.
- Support product and servicing development and improve business processes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Passion for Quantitative Research
- Minimum 8 years of Quant research experience with min 4 – 5 years managing a team
- Knowledge in SPSS and good with numbers
- Team leadership and management skills
- Good Biz Dev& Client Servicing skills
- Ability to manage the revenue and cost budgets of the division
- Good presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Fluency (verbal and written) in English essential
- First degree in Mathematics/Statistics + Masters in Marketing / MBA or equivalent
- Assign, monitor and manage projects handled by researchers and handle key clients personally
- Analysis, Insights development, Report & Presentation to clients.