Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance of the quality assurance policies and company
- To perform regular quality
checking pertaining to incoming raw materials and packaging material checking.
- To perform a work-in-progress and finished goods inspection to ensure conformance to quality systems
or product specifications.
- Conduct on site food safety record verification and ensure the record &
documentation is updated.
- To inspect and ensure good housekeeping in production areas including sanitation
works and workers
- Assist QA Executive to identify and resolve production issues.
- Carry out internal pest control monitoring and internal calibration verification.
- To perform timely premise
& equipment monitoring and inspection.
- Other QAQC duties as
assigned by the company.
- SPM or equivalent and above.
- Able to speak or write in Malays or English.
- Able to work independently and good communication skill.
- Have knowledge and experience in the food manufacturing industry
will be an advantage.