- Full time
- 2 months ago
- Arrange production planning
- Monitor and checking inventory of raw materials and by products/stocktake
- Arrange selling of by products
- Calculate department incentive
- Production order checking and closing.
- Run sample testing & prepare report
- Update & report raw material compartment status
- Report any abnormal occurs during production
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry, Material Science, Metallurgical , Mathematics, Statistics, Manufacturing or equivalent.
- Computer literacy essential with knowledgeable about Microsoft application.
- Strong interpersonal skill with high degree of integrity maturity.
- With pleasant personality such as positive attitude, self-motivated, cautious, responsible and extrovert.
- Ability to fulfill corporate mission and dedicate to work.
- Will provide training and career development.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.