• Cut and trim the meat from larger, wholesale portions into different types of cuts.
• Wrap, weight, label and price a variety of cuts of meat for on-demand selections by customers in an efficient manner that keeps customers satisfied.
• Receive and inspect deliveries of meat to ensure that they adhere to the highest quality standards and are not expired.
• Maintain and clean the meat preparation counter to reduce the risk of food contamination and adhere to food safety guidelines.
• Maintain hygiene of the storage area, selling floor and entire department as well as equipment (machine and utensils) according to the company SOP.
• Always provide good services to the customers.
• Able to multi-tasks and accept ad-hoc tasks as and required.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia
• Applicants must be willing to work at Batu Caves
• Working Day: 5 days a week
• Working Hour: 8.30am – 5.30pm
• Required Skill(s): Self-disciplined, punctual and reliable, Strong negotiation skills, Ability to work with a variety of people, Strong analytical skills, Attention to detail, clear communication and follow up skills are essential for this role