GENERAL MANAGER – SALES / COUNTRY SALES MANAGER
- Lead and drive the sales team across Malaysia targeted market segments to increase business growth and market penetration.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans to achieve market share, sales and margin.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to maximize sales results.
- Strengthen multi-level strategic relationships with key decision makers of clients.
- Analyse data and prepare sales reports for management review.
- Work closely with different teams across business functions and ensure client satisfaction consistently.
- Candidate must process at least Bachelor’s Degree/Degree in Logistics/Transportation/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of senior / middle management experience in leading sales team.
- Excellent knowledge of the freight forwarding & logistics industry
- Knowledge in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Ability to identify market segments and potential markets.
- Annual Bonus Provided
- Celebrate with your family on your birthday leave
- Annual Dinner is held to celebrate our staff achievements
- Medical Insurance