Key highlights & benefits
- You will be doing a real finance job with a proper internship allowance (RM1,200 – RM1,500 per month). No photostat, no data entry, no buying meals for the team
- Working in a dynamic environment that challenges conventional thinking. You are encouraged to innovate, test and you can even influence the direction of the business
- Fast pace and energetic working environment where you will be challenged, rewarded and inspired
- Accelerate your career growth with the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in an area that impacts everyone’s life – credit & finance
- Full-time work contract available post internship
- Modern/cool office, pantry service, free snacks/coffee/tea at work, office next to MRT (TTDI station)
- Flat, open, friendly and collaborative company culture
- Casual dress code
- Flexible with the tenure of internship
What will you be doing?
- Assist borrowers throughout the loan process, from checking eligibility, documentation to disbursement of funds. Delivering remarkable borrowing experience for each borrower
- Handle customer enquiries from all communication channels (calls, live chat, social media and email) in a professional manner
- Contribute to the ongoing development and enhancement of the Company credit decisioning, scoring, loan monitoring and analytical process
- Assist in the Company new product & business development effort
Are you the one?
- Passion with what you do and believe that any role can carry impact when done with passion
- Determined, highly motivated and looking forward to a rewarding career in a dynamic working environment which also can have a positive impact on the society
- Enjoy solving problems and dare to challenge conventional thinking
- Comfortable handling more than one task at a time and able to work well under pressure
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
Send us your resume with cover letter and please tell us what would like to achieve from this internship and why you are interested in this position? We’ll only be able to response applications with this information. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you’re just looking for an internship job so that you can graduate, please do not apply. We’ll treat you as a full-time fresh graduate instead of an intern so you can get first-hand real work experience from day 1.
If not you, who? If not now, when?