• Responsible for planning, implementing and leading the designers assigned to clients.
• Build & Lead the creative division in the execution of innovative campaigns
• Setting clear creative direction for all base assets across all marketing channels, i.e.: photoshoots, visuals, videos, websites, etc.
• Responsible for the overall visual aspects of an advertising or media campaign.
• Understand changes to the marketplace and industry, and proposing to the client on new creative strategies accordingly
• Responsible for producing effective graphics and video for advertising campaigns
• Monitor and report KPIs for specific clients.
• Identify the company’s buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
• Pinpoint deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner.
• Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimisation.
• Stay current with marketing trends and strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphics or any relevant field
• At least 2 years managerial experience in a graphics and/or video team with proven track record
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Strong hands-on experience across the Adobe Suite of software including other creative software.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills and can demonstrate the ability to communicate with both internal stakeholders and clients.
• Strong organisational, time management, and analytical skills
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and has strong attention to detail
• Is a team player and eager to learn and have fun too!