Business Development Manager
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
- Developing growth strategies and plans for existing in-house business product.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Writing business proposals and negotiating with stakeholders.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
SKILLS & COMPETENCY
- At least 3 years in experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Market knowledge and able to handle conflict resolution.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Has a proven strategy track record, experience of creating or implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication and negotiation skills with an ability to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally.