Philip Morris is one of the world’s leading tobacco companies, with a global workforce of more than 69,000. We are driving a transformation in the industry to create a Smoke-Free Future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products (eg. e-cigarettes where permissible for sale) to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke. We have an exciting opportunity for driven individuals to join the team in the role of Business Development Executive.
What You Will Do
You will take the lead in your assigned territory to grow awareness, distribution and ultimately sales of our smoke-free products. You can do so by building new business relationships with retailers who currently do not distribute our smoke-free products, continuing to build good current business relationships with retailers who do distribute them and by engaging with our target consumers directly in your assigned territory. You will also be responsible for monitoring the performance of your assigned territory against your set targets.
What Are Your Accountabilities
- Increasing distribution of our smoke-free products within your assigned territory.
- Increasing sales of our smoke-free products within your assigned territory.
- Engaging with our target consumers directly within your assigned territory to grow awareness and penetration of our smoke-free products.
- Developing actions plans to ensure your assigned territory meets or exceeds its set targets.
- Keeping track of market activity in your assigned territory and sharing information of changes.
- Ensuring retailers in your assigned territory comply with the Company’s Code of Conduct, Principles & Practices, Commercial Guidelines and Country Regulations.
Who We Are Looking For
- Preferably past experience in sales, ideally in business development roles engaging retailers and consumers directly.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- A good communicator that is resilient, agile, and a quick thinker.
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment.
- Fresh graduates who are driven and willing to learn are encouraged to apply.
Why Choose Us
This contractual role offers a great opportunity to enhance your career in a company driven by technology and innovation. You will feel like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you.
- Competitive basic salary
- Attractive incentives
- Petrol, parking, toll, & mobile allowances
- The potential candidate may be offered an opportunity for a permanent role and growth with the company subject to the company’s absolute discretion