Assistant Procurement Cum Administrative Manager
- Lead the operational procurement and responsible for sourcing, purchasing and monitor delivery.
- Advise other procurement department on procurement procedures and ensure compliance.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies, procedures, and specifications.
- Monitor and follow up with operations team for costing and quotation Expertise in sourcing the material in short time with competitive price, in charge of local & overseas purchases.
- To arrange, monitor and co-ordinate both import and export shipment Filling and control all purchase files.
- Together with the Procurement Advisory and Control, to support Management in managing risks related to procurement.
- Developing, coaching, and mentoring all direct and indirect reports.
- To purchase supplies, equipment and services for the nursing homes and resolve purchase and delivery discrepancies.
- Ensure that Purchases are correctly invoiced/completed and delivered in a timely manner.
- To communicate and negotiates with vendors regarding purchases in order to obtain the best price.
- Yearly Price Comparison for Supplies and Consumables Products.
- Monitor and apply Company license.
- Arrange the Company event.
- Provide Secretary scope for Head of Division.
- Other admin duties as assigned by Management.
- Possess a degree in Finance, Business, Management or relevant courses.
- Preferably at least five (5) years of working experience in Management, procurement, purchasing, supply chain management, logistics or finance functions.
- Knowledge of procurement, purchasing, and office administration functions.
- Computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office, including Words, Excel, and Power Points.
- Strong analytical skills in big data and information.
- Resourceful, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good command of written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English.