Assistant Manager, Examination and Assessment
- To design/propose the assessment structure for IBFIM qualifications.
- To create examination question sets/assessment practice questions for IBFIM qualifications
- To maintain a pool of examination data-bank for IBFIM qualifications.
- To execute activities on review of new items or current items of the question bank on a periodical basis, as assigned.
- To make amendments to the items post-review session
- To ensure that the examination items/set of questions which candidates are measured against meet the quality and standards as stipulated by the Examination & Assessment Unit.
- To review the performance of each item post examination sessions as part of Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) with reference made to the programme or module syllabus.
- To work on the budget for each examination under his/her care,
- To develop post-training assessments in gauging the effectiveness of the training programmes conducted.
- To be in charge of examiners’ recruitment drive and new appointment.
- To maintain examiner’s database.
- To be the contact point for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) application and handle the RPL processing end-to-end process.
- To invigilate physical or virtual examinations
- To work closely with the Head of Examination and Assessment Unit on any other tasks assigned in relation to the unit or department, or at IBFIM level.