- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Write proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery.
- Deliver completed written proposal responses against agreed RFP deadlines, escalating issues as required.
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant.
- Ability to assist sales and solution teams in writing best practice.
- Forensic attention to detail and meticulous proof-reading skills.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Submit monthly/weekly report as required.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Fresh graduates who has background in marketing, sales, technology management or related field.
- Or at least 1 year experience in sales or copywriting working experience.
- Communication skills and presentable.
- Teamwork and strong leadership.
- Possess own transport – need to travel and meeting with client at the site when needed.