- To perform daily accounting operations for subsidiary accounts, including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Bank Reconciliation.
- To issue customers’ invoices, update suppliers’ invoices in OBM system, prepare supplier payment and credit control.
- Liaison with auditors, ta,x agents and banks when necessary.
- And other ad-hoc tasks requested by superiors from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Financial Economics, ACCA, LCCI or equivalents.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- At least 1of year working experience in Accounting related field would be added advantage.
- Required Basic of Accounting, Microsoft Office applications and email functionalities.