- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skill to ensure business success.
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution sofwares.
- Responsible for a full set of accounts.
- To ensure the bank reconciliation, invoices & receipts, account receivable and payable are perform in good manner.
- Follow up on overdue customer payments.
- Perform financial and cost analysis works.
- Perform month end general ledger reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly management report and other relevant reports.
- To ensure proper filing of accounting documents.
- Coordinate with external tax / audit agents, company secretary, bankers, government bodies and authorities for compliance and governance purpose.
- Undertake any ad-hoc activities as given by the management.