- Handling all client monthly invoices & financial report
- Assists senior in the analysis & extraction of various accounting data using Microsoft Navision for reporting to management
- Perform daily & weekly checking of statement in the system
- Supervise in daily system activities for client account
- Monitoring and update on cash flow forecast
- Prepare and process payroll on monthly basis
- Monitoring daily employee attendance and annual or emergency leave and updating into system for reporting
- Managing process of employee appointment, confirmation, appraisal and any other related admin related jobs.
- Perform any other duties/assignments as assigned by the supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidates with additional experience related to accounting will be an added advantages